Your Door


Have i knocked your door?
And u open it?

You're right.
Maybe, i can't go, moreover dissapear.
I can't even stop see you on your social media.
When you are online and offline.
I also often scrolling our conversation.
That's why i remember what have you said.
When i asked you "how if i suddenly go? What will you do?"
And u said that you are not sure if I'll go because, I can't even take a day without showing up.

Have i knocked your door,
And you open it?
Can you feel my presence?
Am I already there,
And can stay for a long time?

About your past,
Maybe i still learn to accept it.
I still learn how the way you smiling because it.
How you are so interested when i start to discuss.
I'm just afraid about something.
Something that make me feel like you are still waiting her.
I don't even know what will happen.
But, if she can touch your heart.
I'll do the same with different ways.
If she can knock your door in your past.
I'll knocking your door again and again to make you open it.

For someone new.
Thank you for always make me change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konsep Dasar Profesi Kependidikan

Taman Cattleya: Tempat yang Nyaman untuk Bersantai

Serigala di dalam Kamarku / Wolves in My Room #1

Sumber-Sumber Ajaran Agama Islam

Maybe Just Me, They Didn't