My Little Cat #1 (Adjective Order)

My beautiful neighbour gave me a little cat 2 years ago. He is a cute small gray Indonesian cat. He has a beautiful big round yellow eyes and he has a long tail. His name is Ceker. Sometimes I called it Cek Cek or Bagong. I love him very much.  I do not know what will happen with my life when I do not have pet. Maybe I will be a lonely little girl in the world. But Ceker is not my pet. I never thought of him as a pet even though he is a cat. He is my family. He looks like my little young brother. My mom is also very attentive to him like her own son.





Adjective Order
Noun Phrase
  1. My beautiful neighbour
  2. a little cat
  3. He is a cute small gray Indonesian cat
  4. He has a beautiful big round yellow eyes
  5. he has a long tail
  6. a lonely little girl
  7. a cat
  8. He looks like my little young brother

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Konsep Dasar Profesi Kependidikan

Taman Cattleya: Tempat yang Nyaman untuk Bersantai

Serigala di dalam Kamarku / Wolves in My Room #1

Sumber-Sumber Ajaran Agama Islam

Maybe Just Me, They Didn't